1. How long have you been on DeviantArt? Eight years (this is my current account; my old one is Kitty-the-Waterbaby).
2. What does your username mean? My name is Katt, I'm certifiably insane, and I was thinking of Matt Smith at the time.
3. Describe yourself in three words. Funny, creative, lazy.
4. Are you left or right handed? Right, but I'm trying to train myself to be ambidextrous.
5. What was your first deviation? The first deviation I ever uploaded was in 2007. It's called Moonlight and it depicts Meowth and Jigglypuff looking at the moon. It's very badly done, but I'm proud of it because it represents a stage in my development.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create? Prose. To tell the truth, I find writing much more fun than drawing.
7.If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? I really like how Margaret Keane draws those big-eyed children. I think her style is just adorable.
8. What was your first favourite? Something by ImageC0rrupt3d, but it's in storage now. The next one is Organize THIS Episode 1 by Darxide. I guess I was really into Kingdom Hearts back then.
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most? Fanart. I'd call it a guilty pleasure, except I'm not the least bit ashamed of it.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? Zarla. Her comics are truly hilarious. And sometimes they're just adorable.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be? Again, Zarla. She seems like she'd be fun to be around.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life? I won't say their name, but they taught me a valuable lesson: Just because somebody is a good artist, that doesn't make them a good person.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art? The sharpest tool I have is my wit.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art? My bedroom, 'cause I'm surrounded by things that inspire me.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory? When my Fella plushie arrived in the mail. I feel like I should play with him more.